Anytime you are planning to move across state lines, it requires much more than just packing up your belongings and loading them into a truck. Packing your entire home takes much time and preparation. When it comes to moving cross country, there are many things you need to consider such as state to state moving guidelines and renting moving trucks for the long haul.
When you choose a professional moving company to handle your long distance move, you can rest assured knowing that they are familiar with all moving laws in each state.
- Professional moving companies are skilled in packing, loading and unloading your belongings while keeping them well protected. Let’s face it, when it comes to moving, this is the part that people tend to dislike the most.
- Moving companies generally carry insurance to make sure you are covered in the event that something is damaged. Accidents happen all the time so knowing that your prized possessions are protected should help ease your mind.
- Moving cross country usually involves moving all of your belongings in one trip. Professional moving companies have experience packing and know how to get all of your things packed well so you won’t need to make more than one long trip.
Before you hire a moving company, make sure you do your research. Call around and gather as much information about the company as you can. Go online and look for the company’s reviews. it is also a good idea to make sure they are licensed and insured too. At Spartan Van Lines, we offer one month of free storage with any long distance move.
At Spartan Van Lines, our basic service for long distance moves includes:
- Standard dis-assembly and reassembly
- Wrapping of all furniture with blankets and moving pads
- Setting up everything where you desire it to be in your new home
- One month FREE storage
Contact us today to schedule your FREE in home estimate.